Weddings at Nkomazi
At Nkomazi we take care of arrangements so that you can enjoy a perfect wedding day in the Wilderness!
- A total of 20 sharing guests can be accommodated in 10 luxurious tents.
- In order to secure venue exclusivity all 10 rooms need to be booked
- No group discounts will be applicable to wedding bookings
- High tea, Reception Dinner & Brunch the next morning (View Menus)
- Soft drinks, water, local beers & a bottle of house wine per 2 guests are included on the night of the reception.
- Additional wines & sparkling wines may also be selected from our wine list at the additional cost.
- You are most welcome to bring in your own wine & sparkling wine, a corkage fee of R35p/bottle will apply.
- Game Drives
- Game Walks
- Fishing / Fly Fishing
- Bushmen Rock Art Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- The ceremony can be held on the deck overlooking the Komati River. There is a permanent tent roof structure in place with enough trees to provide a nice cool afternoon.
- The ceremony can also be held on the Majalis deck overlooking the Komati River.
- The bush is also a great choice for the ceremony; please bear in mind the heat & your guests shoes.
- We provide leather directors chairs for the ceremony
- Reception dinners can be held in the dining tent
- Or in the boma under the stars
- Tables are square and we will provide table cloths, napkins, glassware; cutlery & crockery.
- Waiters & Duty Managers will be provided to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Services include French Mani & Pedi; Facials; Relaxing Massages & Body Treatments
- We can also assist you with Bridal Make up
- A hairdresser can be arranged at an additional cost.
- A minister can be arranged at an additional cost. He will arrange all legalities regarding the wedding with you directly and supply you with a marriage certificate.
- A photographer can be arranged at an additional cost.
- A Florist can be arranged at an additional cost.
- We can put you in touch with a company that can provide you with a great variety of decor needs.
- You are also welcome to bring your own decor.
- A marimba band can be arranged at an additional cost. The artists are from the local community.
- You are also more than welcome to bring your own sound system and or DJ.
Back to top